6 Things to Look Forward to in GILDED RUINS
This time last year, the first book in my Greek Mythology series began with "Blinding Night." It told of the story of Summer Mavros, who finds herself a central piece in the myth of Persephone and Hades. When she finds herself face-to-face with the God of the Underworld himself, she must accept that she is actually the reincarnation of his long-lost bride: Persephone; Goddess of Spring.
And now the story continues. . .
Here are six things you can look forward to in reading the sequel, "Gilded Ruins."
1) More Darce: Do I need to say more? The sensual, dark and charismatic Darce (aka Hades) is back, and with more charm. He enraptured readers in "Blinding Night," and will only make hearts beat even more in "Gilded Ruins."
2) I hope you packed your swimming suit, because we might be sea-bound! In fact, if you can guess the name of Poseidon's super yacht, we might even let you stay longer! The Greek Gods definitely know how to detour their plans with style.
3) There's a new boy in town. If you thought Thanatos or Morpheus were some of your favorites from "Blinding Night," - hold tight. Eros (Cupid) is in town, and you're bound to fall in love with him - despite his "terrible aim" with his love arrows. ;)
4) The Music! This wouldn't be a Chantal Gadoury novel without a full playlist to go with the book.
And with "Gilded Ruins," there are two ways to tune-in!
Be sure to check out the Score Playlist Here!
And the Various Artist Playlist Here!
5) The Parties: No one knows quite how to party like Poseidon, Dionysus and of course Zeus. But on the seven seas, surrounded by the Gods and Goddess alike - they put on a good show (ol' sport!) Be ready to experience a slip in time as the Gods and Goddess enjoy dressing and drinking as though they were in the 1920's. (And yes, that means you can cue those good ol' tunes!)
6) The Romance: Of course, what would "Gilded Ruins" be without the romance? The story of Hades and Persephone is a love story - and Summer and Darce bring it to life with a modern-day twist. This book is sure to leave you feeling warm and fuzzy, while also entranced and at the edge of your seat as they face Zeus, the Gods and Goddesses of Mount Olympus - and the most intimidating of all - Demeter.
If you still can't enough - be sure to check out the Teaser Trailer!
The Myth Comes to Life on May 12th, 2020!
Find Out How You Can Pre-Order Your Copy at
Preorder Your Copy: